Texas Adult Adoption and Name Change
Change is easy!
We make it easy to get court approved adult name changes and adult adoptions.
With the right forms and guidance, changing your name or adopting an adult in Texas is easy.
What You Get
Complete, court-approved documents
Easy to follow instructions
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How it Works
You complete the questionnaire
We provide you the documents
You submit the paperwork to the court
Alexandra Geczi PLLC is a family law firm that helps families plan brighter futures. We are a Texas based law firm practicing law in Texas. Our adult adoption and adult name change practice grew out of a desire to help our clients formalize restructured relationships in an easy, cost-effective way.
Our packages are convenient, quick and affordable. Our forms are DIY, but you get the same forms, scripts and instructions our law firm uses for clients who retain the firm directly. For those who prefer to retain us directly because a DIY package is not a good fit, visit www.FamilyLawDFW.com to learn more about working with us.
“This is the lawyer you need. She did the paperwork for us on an adult adoption for [a fraction of the cost] when the lawyers in Waco wanted $2,000 for the same task! Further, all her work was letter perfect and accepted without correction or objection by the courts. Honest, helpful, fair. Great attorney.”
– Michael R.
Alexandra Geczi PLLC, Dallas, Texas. Visit www.FamilyLawDFW.com to learn more and to contact us.
This website and self-help services and forms are not a substitute for legal advice. Free forms and instructions may be available on your state or local court website. Communications from you are not covered by the attorney-client or work product privileges. Any purchase from this website is subject to and governed by our Terms and Conditions. All attorney services are provided independently through Alexandra Geczi PLLC and are subject to a separate attorney-client agreement.
Terms and Conditions
Our process in more detail:
- Complete our online questionnaire. We simplify the questions, so you don’t have to figure out how to fill out complicated legal forms.
- Our automated system creates the documents for you. You can access your completed documents right away, and they are ready to file.
- Read and follow the instructions. We provide instructions to guide you through the process of submitting them to the court and then attending the hearing, including what to say.
- You set a hearing date and go to court to present your documents.
- The court will either approve the order or not. We cannot guarantee that the court will approve your request, but most courts do.